You can use as many colors as you would like on your chosen product. The cost is the same.
- Click and Drag the product, or use the rotate buttons on the right-hand side.
Working With Images
- Once your artwork is uploaded, you can start manipulating it.
- Use the image controller to move, scale, rotate, accelerate and decelerate the panning of the image over the product.
- The first dropdown allows you to select individual components of the product where you want the image to be applied.
- The Tools dropdown lets you flip the image and choose the fit over the product. Autofit scales a smaller image to wrap around the select components in the panels dropdown. Whereas fit height and fit width respectively scale the height and width of a small image to fit over the chosen panels.
- The Clone option simply makes another copy of the image. The image clone can be layered on to a previous image or applied to an entirely different component of the product. The difference between adding the same image again and using clone is that clone will retain any scale or rotation you have made to the image.
Canvas MX manufactures all tops in Southern California. Our MX pants come out of Buenos Aires, Argentina.
To complete your custom design, we use cut & sew all-over sublimation. First, we print out the design and then use a heat controlled press that makes the print go into and become part of the fabric. This leaves the fabric soft and breathable, unlike Heat Transfers, Direct-To-Garment printing, and Screenprinting that nearly all other Gear Companies use. Your design is then cut out of the fabric and sewn together, leaving you with a superior product that has no creases or smudges and will never fade.
No, we have no minimums. While you do receive lower pricing starting with quantities of 10, we still offer great prices for buying only 1.
We save all of our customer’s designs. If you want to reorder the same design in 4 weeks or 4 years, we have it. Contact us at email@example.com with either your previous order number or the email you used for purchasing.
Production times vary depending on the products ordered and our workload. Our U.S. customers normally receive their Jerseys and T-Shirts within 2 weeks, Polos and Hoodies within 3 weeks and Pants within 5 weeks. Sometimes we are faster and rarely are we slower, but it does happen.
We will not Guarantee a delivery date.
Our production is able to make 8,000 jerseys per month.
Yes. We ship all international orders utilizing USPS International Priority Mail. International Orders require a physical street address and phone number. We are required to provide a commercial invoice for all International Orders. Deliveries will not be made on Weekends or holidays. The shipping time for international Postal Air Mail orders usually takes 5 to 10 business days depending on the country of destination. Please check with your local post office or customs office if you have not yet received your package.
Please Note: International orders may also be required to pay additional duty fees depending on the country of destination. Please check with customs officials within your country. We are not responsible for any customs fees, nor can we accept a package (or have a package returned to the United States) that is stuck in customs.
We accept Discover, Visa, Mastercard and American Express credit card for payment. Please submit accurate information; the billing address you enter must match the address your credit company has on file. Your order will not be processed without good credit card information.
While our designer will let you choose fluorescent colors by picking a color outside of our color table, at this time we are unable to print any fluorescent neon colors or metallics.
Screen colors can differ significantly from actual printed colors. The colors on your screen are dependent on the device you are using, your graphics card, and/or your screen settings.
For $10 we can send a printing proof, which is just a piece of fabric, with your desired colors for you to see before ordering. Please email the color codes to firstname.lastname@example.org
No, all of our Custom Products are created in a cut & sew all-over dye-sublimation process that will not peel, crack, or fade. There is no texture from the design and the fabric remains breathable providing maximum comfort.
We will not print the logos of any Energy Drink company, GoPro, or other apparel/gear manufacturers without written permission from the marketing manager of the company. We have Alpinestars available for use, because so many people wear their boots, and not their gear. The A-Stars logos can only be used on the arms, and not the chest or back.
- Find many logos and designs already uploaded for use in our 3D designer by clicking on ARTWORK .
- To use your own, click on UPLOAD in the side menu bar, then select ADD IMAGE .
- Image files can be AI, SVG, PDF, JPG or PNG.
- Images must have a maximum size of 30 MB and a minimum of 200×200 pixels per inch (PPI) in size. The recommended criterion for calculating image dimension is by estimating the size of the area of the product you’d like to fill (e.g. front of T-shirt) in inches*200dpi. You can also see the actual size required, in the image Uploader popup.
- While uploading, you can also control the image fit, and image position on the product.
- Multiple images can be applied and layered over each individual component of the 3D model. Click on IMAGES to see them layered in the order they are displayed, top down. When a layer is highlighted, you can use to change its layer order.
- If you only have a small JPG or PNG for your logo, we recommend using www.vectorizer.io or vectormagic.com to convert them to a Vector image for free. We have no affiliation with either.
- If we don’t have the logo, and you don’t either, please look for the vector logo in these secure websites or from google.
No affiliation –
If the 30 color choices we have aren’t what you are looking for, and you know the color code you would like to use, click on ADVANCED and manually type in your color code. You can also use the ADVANCED feature to match the color of logos or images you have already uploaded. Just hover over the image/logo and select the color you would like to copy.
Once a pattern has been selected, you will see the design with 2 drop down menus below it. The top menu will let you select the location for the pattern. You can select an individual section (Front, Back, Left, Right) or the entire jersey (All). The bottom dropdown menu will let you select the FIt. We mostly always will suggest using AutoFit. Click Apply.
For adding a design for only both sleeves, first, choose either sleeve in the location menu. Next, choose AutoFit and press Apply. Now you will see 2 new dropdown menus. Select the top location menu and choose the other sleeve so that both sleeves are selected, then drop down the Tools menu and click AutoFit.
You can change the colors of any of the pattern after it has been added using the instructions above. If not already selected, select the IMAGE icon , then select the pattern image. Now click on the paint bucket and all the patterns colors will become available to change.
To save your design, press the Add To Cart button on the bottom of the page and then click Finish. Once you’re on the shopping cart page, on the left side of the product located just under the trash can, click on the envelope to Save your design. It will then ask for your email to send a link to your design that you can view/edit at a later time. The design is only saved for 2 weeks and then will be deleted without your or our ability to recover it.
To (Add Text) click on the right-hand bottom of the designer. Once the menu opens, you will have the option to type the text desired and choose the location as well as one of the many fonts we have available inside our (Font) menu. For a (name) we suggest using (Font Size 35). For a (Number), we suggest sizes (110-120). You can change the color of the text as well as use the (Dial Pad) to reposition the text just like you can with a logo.
The (Gradient) feature is something we really enjoy. A gradient is something that you can overlay on the jersey at any time and position it in many different ways to get the end result you’re looking for. To choose a gradient, click the bottom left option of the designer (Add Image) and (Choose Artwork). From here you select (Gradient) and choose from a large selection of different shades and gradient tones. Once a (Gradient) has been selected, you can then add to the specific part of the item chosen. Once again, we do select (Auto Fit) for gradients so they cover the entire item selected. If a (Gradient or Pattern) is over the top of a logo, you can simply slide your mouse to the right side of the screen where the (gradient) will be highlighted and push the small arrows on the (Gradient) chosen to move it up or down to go over or under the other items. This will either cover or uncover anything you choose.