- Find many logos and designs already uploaded for use in our 3D designer by clicking on ARTWORK .
- To use your own, click on UPLOAD in the side menu bar, then select ADD IMAGE .
- Image files can be AI, SVG, PDF, JPG or PNG.
- Images must have a maximum size of 30 MB and a minimum of 200×200 pixels per inch (PPI) in size. The recommended criterion for calculating image dimension is by estimating the size of the area of the product you’d like to fill (e.g. front of T-shirt) in inches*200dpi. You can also see the actual size required, in the image Uploader popup.
- While uploading, you can also control the image fit, and image position on the product.
- Multiple images can be applied and layered over each individual component of the 3D model. Click on IMAGES to see them layered in the order they are displayed, top down. When a layer is highlighted, you can use to change its layer order.
- If you only have a small JPG or PNG for your logo, we recommend using www.vectorizer.io or vectormagic.com to convert them to a Vector image for free. We have no affiliation with either.
- If we don’t have the logo, and you don’t either, please look for the vector logo in these secure websites or from google.
No affiliation –